Collection and Registration of Personal Information
PG may request users of the Site to provide personal information. The information collected directly from a user may include contact information such as the user’s name, email address, telephone number, fax number, postal address, information volunteered by the user (such as survey information), and payment information (such as credit card number and billing address).
In order to access certain content and to make use of the full functionality and advanced personalization features of the Site, PG may ask you to register by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information, such as work setting or principal professional field.
How Personal Information Is Used
PG uses the personal information that you provide for such purposes as:
- Completion and support of the activity for which the information was provided, such as allowing access to or delivery of PG’s products or services, processing or fulfilling orders, or responding to requests or inquiries;
- Website and system administration, such as for technical support of the Site and its computer system, including processing computer account information, information used in the course of securing and maintaining the Site, and verification of Site activity by the Site or its agents;
- Research and development to enhance, evaluate and improve the Site and our products and services; and
- Communicating with you about changes or updates to the Site and our products, services, special offers, promotions or market research surveys.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties.
Access to your personal information is restricted to PG’s employees, agents, representatives, service providers, and entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee or publisher for the purposes set forth above. Your personal information may be used by all of our trading names.
We also may share your personal information with non-affiliated third parties that wish to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you. We will not pass your personal information to such third parties if you indicate that you do not wish us to do so.
We will not otherwise disclose any personal information without your consent except under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law; and
- If PG, this Site, or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
Access and Changes to Your Registration Information and Preferences
Registered users of the Site may access their identified contact information and other registration information and correct any discrepancies or update information upon log in at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user. No access is given to other data that may have been collected about users.
If you wish to cease receiving any of this information, use the “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” option or other means provided within the communications you receive or contact PG at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 267-936-0204. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Site whenever necessary.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain the personal information we collect from you for as long as the information is relevant to our business purposes or until you request that we remove the data.